kaiZen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaiZen

Forums for the WoW group kaiZen, an Australian timezone based raid on the server feathermoon.

4 posters

Zul Aman

Satithe
    Satithe

Number of posts : 216
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

Zul Aman Empty Zul Aman

Post  Satithe Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:04 am

Probably totally out of place here, but I would like to offer myself out to the occasional ZA run if anyone has need of a resto or enhancement shaman to fill an empty spot here and there (will respec if needed). I've cleared the whole place, done 3/4 of the timed event, blahblah. My guild does it on Saturday nights usually, but I'd be up for extra runs on other reset blocks, since the bastard dragonhawk refuses to drop a healing shield. -.-
    tyxl
    tyxl
    kaiZen Vegas

Number of posts : 845
    Registration date : 2008-01-21

Zul Aman Empty Re: Zul Aman

Post  tyxl Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:09 am

I think homz / jills run the jnk one, not sure what night it will be now considering it was on one of our new raid nights!

I try and avoid it except to help out, im allergic to leading if I can help it. Of course once I get my druid to 70 I will be greedily professing my love for the place to try and gear up to suitable levels.
    homz
    homz

Number of posts : 68

Post  homz Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:37 am

LOL! Yes we go Tuesday nights at 1am server, we are trying for (and are very close to) 3/4 timed chests. Last week was almost a 1.5 hour clear. Would love to have you come.
    tyxl
    tyxl
    kaiZen Vegas

Number of posts : 845
    Registration date : 2008-01-21

Post  tyxl Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:49 am

By tuesday nights he means wednesday 1am. Which will be a 25 man time slot so you will have to move it homz :p
    Istian
    Istian

Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2008-01-24

Post  Istian Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:29 am

Yeah, we've talked about it, and will probably run ZA once a week on Sat nights Aus time 1am server (Friday night / Sat morning US time) once the raid kicks into gear. Smile 25 man > ZA even though there's some nice gear there to suppliment it. WTB caster trinket, hehe.

Edit: and I just re-read the original post. You failed me Homzybear, we may need to find another night for the ZA raid so you can steal yet more shaman loven for yourself Wink
    Satithe
    Satithe

Number of posts : 216

Post  Satithe Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:40 am

lol I'm sure you guys will get it worked out! Pop me a tell if you guys need someone on whatever day. If I'm not on Satithe, I'm likely on Moranne. Smile It's worth checking with me on a Saturday anyway; sometimes we don't go or I miss it due to being out for the evening.
    Valamor

Zul Aman Empty Zul'Aman

Post  Valamor Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:31 pm

I would like to throw my name into the pot for the Saturday night raid, was told 2 possible raids for that place one casual and one hardcore. Let me know if there would be room for me on the saturday night raid.

V/R
    Valamor

P.S
    Istian, remind me to bonk you over the head with my mace, GM shot down my hopes and dreams of recovering that pally healing breastplate off the eagle boss, but hey, it happens lol Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:12 am