kaiZen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kaiZen

Forums for the WoW group kaiZen, an Australian timezone based raid on the server feathermoon.

3 posters

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy)

Satithe
    Satithe

Number of posts : 216
    Registration date : 2008-01-22

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) Empty falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy)

Post  Satithe Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:49 am

Last night I was running Homz through one of those Barrens instances, and on the way, I fell through the world!

I went from the Barrens to the Wetlands - but the Wetlands didn't have any mobs, and there were Barrens creatures floating around all over the place. I'm pretty sure he didn't believe me, so I took pictures to prove it!

So I went to Thunder Bluff. Here are screenies of my awesome travels!

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) TB1-1

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) TB2

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) TB7

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) TB9

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) TB11

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) TB12
    Joy
    Joy

Number of posts : 92

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) Empty Re: falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy)

Post  Joy Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:52 am

Oh man, that's the kind of freaky stuff we used go out looking for like upsidedown sinners and hyjal pre-bc. You have to remember where you fell so you can give tours. Cool
    Satithe
    Satithe

Number of posts : 216

falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy) Empty Re: falling through the world is awesome! (picture heavy)

Post  Satithe Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:00 am

I kind of remember the area, but it happened right after I locked up, so I'm not *exactly* sure how I got there. Sad
    homz
    homz

Number of posts : 68

Post  homz Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:29 am

LOL naked Benie!
    P.S. you have omen on Benie? I thought mages just nuked and ice blocked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content